Weet-Bix™ with apple and maple syrup
Try crisp apple slices and delicious maple syrup on Weet-Bix...
- 1 Granny smith apple, core removed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- Slice the apple into very thin pieces. Drizzle with lemon juice to reduce browning.
- Arrange the apple slices on top of the Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits.
- Drizzle with a little maple syrup or honey.
- Serve immediately.
- Any type of new season apple can be used.
- Gluten-free Weet-Bix™ breakfast biscuits makes a great substitution for a gluten-free diet.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)996
- Protein (g)4
- Fat (g)1
- Saturated Fat (g)0.1
- Carbohydrate (g)52
- Sugars (g)32
- Dietary Fibre (g)4.5
- Sodium (mg)86
- Potassium (mg)299
- Calcium (mg)33
- Iron (mg)3.6