- Unless otherwise stated, New Zealand Health Association Limited (“Sanitarium”) is the owner of all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in this website. This includes all intellectual property rights in respect of all text, graphics, logos, images, user creations in the ‘how do you do yours’ section of the site and any downloads that may be offered on this website. Sanitarium’s ownership in such intellectual property is protected by both New Zealand and international law.
- Copyright entitles the owner to the exclusive right to copy and reproduce the materials. Copying or reproducing the materials may infringe the copyright. You are only permitted to download, display, print or reproduce the materials in unaltered form for personal use, non-commercial use, research or study, and provided you agree to refer to Sanitarium as the owner of the copyright in such material. Commercial use of the material is not permitted.
- All information contained on this website is provided as a convenience to you. While Sanitarium has tried to take all reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this website and has no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate, Sanitarium makes no warranty of representation that the information contained on this website is error-free, reliable, adequate or accurate. Neither Sanitarium, nor its respective directors, officers, agents, affiliates or employees, accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential or exemplary damages, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information contained on this website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Sanitarium and its directors, officers, agents, affiliates and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website.
- Unless specific provisions of legislation are quoted, Sanitarium does not make statements of the law in relation to any matter. The comments contained in this website about the law are summaries which may not be comprehensive or complete and should not be relied upon as legal advice. If you wish to know the law, you should either go to the relevant legislation or obtain advice from a qualified professional such as a solicitor.
- The material contained on this site is provided for general information purposes only. The information should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease and should not be substituted for professional health care. You should, however, consult your health care provider to obtain nutritional advice specific to your personal health care needs.
- All recipes have been tested and nutritionally. The nutrient analysis provided for each recipe is for the recipe only, not its accompaniments. Soymilk rather than dairy milk has been included in the nutritional analysis.Serving suggestions and garnishes are not included in the recipe analysis. Energy values are rounded to the nearest 10 kilojoules and to the nearest 5 calories.
- Sanitarium requires that you obtain its prior written approval before providing any link to this website. If such approval is given, you agree that you will not use any Sanitarium logo, trade mark or other proprietary graphic as part of such link without Sanitarium’s prior approval.