Rainbow fruit salad bowl
Seasonal fruit is an explosion of colour and flavour, pair it with cottage cheese and Weet Bix Cholesterol Lowering for a nourishing breakfast.
- 2 Weet Bix™ Cholesterol Lowering
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup mixed fresh fruit, chopped
- 1 passionfruit
- Combine fresh fruit with half the passionfruit pulp.
- Roughly break up Weet-Bix into a bowl. Add cottage cheese, fruit salad and remaining passionfruit pulp.
- Any seasonal fruit will work for this recipe, we used strawberries, blueberries, peach and kiwifruit.
- Substitute orange segments and grapes in cooler weather, or make your own combination from your favourites!
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)1360
- Protein (g)21
- Fat (g)5
- Saturated Fat (g)2
- Carbohydrate (g)21
- Sugars (g)20
- Dietary Fibre (g)9
- Sodium (mg)342
- Potassium (mg)590
- Calcium (mg)146
- Iron (mg)0.6
- Plant sterols (g)2