Weet-Bix tropical stack
Start your morning with a tasty, tropical stack.
- 2 slices frozen mango (defrosted)
- ¾ cup unsweetened yoghurt (200g)
- 1 cup sliced peaches in natural juice (100g)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 4 Weet-Bix
- 1 ¼ cups milk (300ml)
- Garnish – desiccated coconut (optional)
- Place your mango into a small bowl and using the back of a fork, smash the mango into a puree, add the yoghurt and stir to combine.
- Take a 270ml glass and start to layer your stack, starting with one crushed Weet-Bix wheat biscuit then sliced banana and peaches and the mango yoghurt.
- Repeat once again.
- Pour over the milk when ready.
- If preferred, blend ingredients into a smoothie
If frozen mango is unavailable, you can use tinned mango slices in natural juice instead.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)1880
- Protein (g)14.5
- Fat (g)5.8
- Saturated Fat (g)5.8
- Carbohydrate (g)74.5
- Sugars (g)53.0
- Dietary Fibre (g)3.7
- Sodium (mg)190
- Potassium (mg)1145
- Calcium (mg)340
- Iron (mg)3.9