High Protein Peanut Butter Overnight Weet-Bix
- 2 Weet-Bix™, roughly crushed
- 1/3 cup So Good™ High Protein Almond Milk
- 150 g vanilla protein yoghurt
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chopped peanuts
- 1 tsp dark chocolate chips
- In a small container or bowl, combine Weet-Bix and almond milk to form the base.
- Spread yoghurt on top of the base.
- Drizzle peanut butter over yogurt. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge for 2 - 3 hrs, or overnight.
If desired, thin peanut butter with hot water before drizzling over yoghurt. Add 1/2 tsp water at a time and stir well. The mixture will initially look thicker, but will thin as you stir in additional water.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)4.9