Gluten Free Strawberry Smoothie Popsicles
If you like Weet-Bix smoothies as much as we do, you’ll love these refreshing strawberry smoothie popsicles!
- 3 Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free
- 2 cups milk, or So Good
- Soy or Almond Milk
- 1 punnet strawberries, divide in half
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Remove tops from strawberries and discard. Roughly chop half the strawberries and set aside.
- Place remaining strawberries, milk, gluten free Weet-Bix™ and maple syrup (optional) into a blender and pulse until smooth. Stir through chopped strawberries.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, top with sticks and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
- You can also use frozen strawberries, simply thaw slightly before blending and chopping
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)319
- Protein (g)3
- Fat (g)2
- Saturated Fat (g)1
- Carbohydrate (g)10
- Sugars (g)6
- Dietary Fibre (g)1.2
- Sodium (mg)37
- Potassium (mg)160
- Calcium (mg)74
- Iron (mg)0.2