Weet-Bix with Jamaican Fruit Salad
Celebrate the West Indies touring Australia this Summer by making Weet-Bix with Jamican fruit salad. Follow along with Marnus as he tops his Weet-Bix with tropical fruit, nuts, lime juice and honey.
- 2 Weet-Bix™
- ½ cup reduced fat milk or milk alternative
- 3 large fresh strawberries, chopped
- ½ mango, peeled and flesh chopped
- ½ kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Place Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits in a bowl and top with strawberries, mango, kiwifruit, walnut, lime juice and honey.
- Pour on milk or milk alternative. Enjoy!
Adding half a cup of low fat milk provides a source of calcium too!
Saturated Fat (g)1.9
Dietary Fibre (g)9.8