Skip to content
- 4 Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup cooking oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped dried dates
- 2 tbsp Sanitarium™ smooth peanut butter (less sugar and salt)
- 125g good quality dark cooking chocolate
- ½ cup raw honey
- Preheat oven to 160*C and line a 20 x 30cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place Sanitarium™ smooth peanut butter, chocolate and honey in a heavy-based saucepan over a low heat. Stir until melted together.
- Pour over the dry mix and work quickly to combine.
- Press into baking tray and put in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely (finishing in the fridge) before cutting into bars.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)