Mini banana and strawberry loaves
These loaves can be made as muffins too - a perfect fit for the lunchbox!
- 3 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™ finely crushed
- 11/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled & diced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup So Good™ Almond Milk
- Place Weet-Bix™, flour, sugar and strawberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, oil, bananas and So Good™ Almond Milk in a separate bowl.
- Fold liquid ingredients gently into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 8 hole loaf tin tray.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 30 minutes or until golden.
- These mini loaves can be made into muffins if you do not have small 8 hole loaf tray.
- These loaves freeze well and can be taken from freezer and popped into lunch box.
- Use 3/4 cup wholemeal self-raising flour and 3/4 cup white self-raising flour for a lighter result.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)1100
- Protein (g)5
- Fat (g)8.8
- Saturated Fat (g)1.3
- Carbohydrate (g)39.4
- Sugars (g)15.3
- Dietary Fibre (g)3.3
- Sodium (mg)236
- Potassium (mg)250
- Calcium (mg)53
- Iron (mg)1.5