Loaded with fibre, Vegetable bake is a hearty, healthy and delicious addition to any main meal.
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large kumara, peeled and chopped
- 100g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 100g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 courgette, thickly sliced
- 425g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely shopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
- 2 Weet-Bix, crushed
- ½ cup wholegrain breadcrumbs
- ½ cup reduced-fat tasty cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add potato and kumara and cook for 10 minutes. Add cauliflower, broccoli and courgette and cook for a further 2 minutes, then drain well.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and mix through tomatoes, onion, garlic and rosemary. Pour into an oven proof dish.
- Combine Weet-Bix and breadcrumbs together and sprinkle over vegetables. Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Per Serve
- Protein (g)18
- Saturated Fat (g)1.7
- Carbohydrate (g)64
- Sugars (g)19
- Sodium (mg)267
- Potassium (mg)1571
- Calcium (mg)272
- Iron (mg)4.3