Tropical yoghurt fruit whip
Make these fun and colourful jars on the spot, or in advance, for a quick meal on the go. High in protein and fibre with two serves of fruit.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped mango, divided
- 1 Weet-Bix wheat biscuit, crushed
- Pulp from 1/2 fresh passionfruit
- 2 Tbsp seeds or chopped nuts
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey, optional
- Pulse yoghurt, half the pineapple and half the mango in a blender to a rough puree, or mash fruit with a fork and stir through yoghurt.
- Fold in crushed Weet-Bix wheat biscuit, passionfruit pulp, and seeds or nuts.
- Spoon into a jar, top with remaining fruit and drizzle with syrup or honey if using.
- Swap out the tropical fruit for 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries, peaches, kiwi, or your favourite fruit!
- Stir through a splash of your milk of choice for a thinner consistency.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)1780
- Protein (g)17
- Fat (g)16
- Saturated Fat (g)5.7
- Carbohydrate (g)51
- Sugars (g)40
- Dietary Fibre (g)9.3
- Sodium (mg)194
- Potassium (mg)629
- Calcium (mg)75
- Iron (mg)3.6