Tropical bircher muesli
This bright and sunny make-ahead breakfast is a real treat!
- 1 cup So Good™ Soy Lite Milk, or Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup natural low fat, or non-dairy yoghurt
- 1/2 apple, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped mango
- 2 Weet-Bix™ Cholesterol Lowering, crushed
- 2 Tbs chopped macadamias, toasted
- 2 tsp flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup, optional
- In a jar or bowl, combine So Good milk, yoghurt, apple, pineapple, and mango. Stir well.
- Fold through Weet-Bix and half the macadamias.
- Top with flaked coconut and remaining macadamias. Drizzle with syrup, if using. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the fridge overnight.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)2420
- Protein (g)20
- Fat (g)25
- Saturated Fat (g)5
- Carbohydrate (g)43
- Sugars (g)34
- Dietary Fibre (g)9.2
- Sodium (mg)262
- Potassium (mg)1330
- Calcium (mg)484
- Iron (mg)0.8