So Good raspberry muffins
These raspberry muffins are So Good! Perfect for lunch boxes or a sneaky afternoon snack.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2/3 cup fine caster sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 60g margarine, melted and cooled
- 60g fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sift flour, then add sugar and coconut and stir in gently.
- Combine milk, eggs and melted but cooled margarine, stir until just combined.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir until just combined- don’t over mix!
- Fold in fresh raspberries.
- Spoon batter into cupcake pans.
- Add 1 tsp of jam to each cupcake pan and use a knife to swirl the jam across top of cupcake.
- Sprinkle with extra coconut and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)886
- Protein (g)4
- Fat (g)7
- Saturated Fat (g)3
- Carbohydrate (g)33
- Sugars (g)17
- Dietary Fibre (g)1.9
- Sodium (mg)198
- Potassium (mg)84
- Calcium (mg)42
- Iron (mg)0.5