Peach and Honey Smoothie
Enjoy this yummy summer smoothie!
- 1 cup Sanitarium So Good Lite soymilk or dairy milk
- 1 Gluten Free Weet-Bix
- 1 cup tinned peaches in juice, drained
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Chill two serving glasses in freezer.
- Place all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into cold serving glasses.
- Freeze your chopped-up fruit beforehand, or add extra ice to make your smoothie extra refreshing.
A NOTE ON MAKING SURE THIS RECIPE IS GLUTEN FREE:
The recipe above is based on ingredients that are typically gluten free. It is the responsibility of the consumer to always check the ingredients on the manufacturer’s labels before consuming their products.
- Per Serve
- Protein (g)6
- Saturated Fat (g)0.3
- Sugars (g)15
- Sodium (mg)108
- Potassium (mg)401
- Calcium (mg)153
- Iron (mg)1.7