Weet-Bix™ Lemon & Yoghurt Muffins
Fresh and fragrant lemon muffins will brighten any lunchbox!
- 6 Weet-Bix, crushed
- 1 cup white self-raising
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup light flavoured olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Oil a 12- hole muffin tin, or line with paper cases.
- Combine dry ingredients and lemon zest in a large bowl, make a well in the centre and set aside. In a separate bowl or jug whisk together wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and fold
- to just combine—don’t over-mix or your muffins will be tough. Divide evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 20–22 minutes, until tops are firm and a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from tin and cool completely on a rack.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)1.2