Jazzed up brekkie pots
Prepare these delicious Strawberry crisp breakfast pots in advance for a quick and easy start to the day.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 Sanitarium Weet-BixTM, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pure Maple syrup
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups Greek Yoghurt
- Combine crisp ingredients in a bowl. Transfer onto a baking tray and bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 10-12 minutes stirring regularly, until golden. Remove from oven and cool.
- Place strawberries and vanilla in a saucepan. Bring mixture to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chia seeds.
- Divide strawberry compote evenly between 6 small jars with lids. Top each with ¼ cup of the yoghurt. Sprinkle evenly with the Weet-Bix™ crisp.
- Per Serve