Hot Weet-Bix™ breakfast crumble
Try layering Weet-Bix with warm apple and berries for a delicious winter brekkie idea – Hot Weet-Bix breakfast crumble.
Skill = Easy
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 1 red apple, peeled, cored and diced
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 Weet-Bix™ biscuits
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 tsp sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- Using a small saucepan, heat the berries with the apple, cinnamon and honey, reduce for a couple of minutes until thick.
- In a shallow breakfast bowl, layer your crumble by alternating half a crushed Weet-Bix™ biscuit with a spoonful of the berry mix.
- Pour over hot milk, ensuring even coverage.
- Finish by sprinkling toasted sliced almonds on top.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING: