Hot chocolate and date porridge
Try this delicious take on breakfast with a chocolatey twist!
- 2 Weet-Bix™, crushed
- 1 cup So Good™ Soy Milk
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup dates, roughly chopped (3 medjool dates or 4-5 dried dates)
- Place Weet-Bix, soy milk, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and dates in a small pot and place on a low heat.
- Bring to a simmer then remove from heat.
- Pour mixture into serving bowl. Top with sliced banana and chia seeds if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Alternative toppings include Greek yoghurt, cacao nibs, and sunflower seeds. Turn it gluten free with Weet-Bix Gluten Free biscuits.
Saturated Fat (g)1.6
Dietary Fibre (g)7.3