Grilled Weet-Bix™ with Marmite™ and cheese
Try this tasty combination of three classic ingredients.
- 8 Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits or Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free
- 4 tsp Marmite™
- 100g Edam cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven grill to High. Place oven rack near top of oven.
- Lay the Weet-Bix™ on a baking tray. Spread each one with a little Marmite™.
- Use a cheese slicer or sharp knife to cut thin slices of the cheese. Lay over top of the Marmite™ covered Weet-Bix™, covering the top of the Weet-Bix™ completely to prevent the flakes of the wheat biscuit flaking off and burning.
- Place tray in oven and grill for 2-3 minutes, until cheese begins to bubble and turn golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Add slices of tomatoes or avocadoes for extra goodness.
- Try Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free for a gluten-free snack.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)858
- Protein (g)12
- Fat (g)7
- Saturated Fat (g)4
- Carbohydrate (g)21
- Sugars (g)2
- Dietary Fibre (g)3
- Sodium (mg)555
- Potassium (mg)173
- Calcium (mg)236
- Iron (mg)5.6