Gluten free zucchini and corn frittata
Individual portions make this twist on a classic an excellent idea for morning tea, lunchboxes and weeknight dinners.
- 3 Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free
- 1 cup zucchini (courgette), grated
- 1 red onion, grated
- 1 cup canned or thawed corn kernels, drained
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 3⁄4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Combine zucchini (courgette), onion, corn, eggs, yoghurt, salt and mix well. Stir through 1⁄2 cup of the cheese and 2 crumbled Weet-Bix. Spoon batter into prepared liners.
- Crush remaining Weet-Bix and toss with remaining cheese, sprinkle the mixture over top of the frittata batter.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)413
- Protein (g)6
- Fat (g)5
- Saturated Fat (g)2
- Carbohydrate (g)8
- Sugars (g)3
- Dietary Fibre (g)1.4
- Sodium (mg)141
- Potassium (mg)182
- Calcium (mg)94
- Iron (mg)0.6