Gluten Free Weet-Bix™ Pizza Scrolls
Loaded with the goodness of Gluten Free Weet-Bix™, your little ones will just love these pizza scrolls!
Ingredients:For the quick-dough
- 3 Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free, finely crushed
- 1 cup unsweetened Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs water
- 1 3⁄4 cups gluten free, self- raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- Pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup tomato puree or pasta sauce
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 button mushrooms
- 1⁄2 tsp dried Italian herbs thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 190°C (370°F). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- To make the dough, combine wet ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Add flour, gluten free Weet-Bix, salt, and stir again. Use your hands to knead mixture in the bowl for about a minute, incorporating any extra flour, to create a soft and pliable dough.
- Lightly dust bench and top of dough with
- a bit of extra flour. Roll dough into a 24 x 48cm rectangle. With a long edge closest to you, spread puree over the dough, leaving 2cm of dough clear on the opposite long edge.
- Layer spinach and mushrooms over the sauce, sprinkle with cheese and herbs. Roll the topped dough away from you to enclose filling, pinch the seam to seal.
- Slice roll into 3cm thick rounds, place cut side down on the prepared tray. Bake for 15–18 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Cool on tray for 5 minutes then move to a rack to cool completely, serve warm or at room temperature.
- Make sure all ingredients are gluten free
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)429
- Protein (g)4
- Fat (g)3
- Saturated Fat (g)1
- Carbohydrate (g)15
- Sugars (g)2
- Dietary Fibre (g)1.0
- Sodium (mg)221
- Potassium (mg)114
- Calcium (mg)91
- Iron (mg)0.3