Gluten free Weet-Bix banana choc loaf
Gluten free Weet-Bix banana choc loaf is full of the wholesome goodness of gluten free Weet-Bix and is as versatile as it is delicious.
- 3 Gluten Free Weet-Bix, crushed
- 265g gluten free flour
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup dairy free dark chocolate chips*
- 60g lite olive oil spread
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup So Good Lite soy milk
- Pre-heat oven to 180˚C.
- In a large bowl combine Gluten Free Weet-Bix, flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- Cream margarine and sugar together, then add bananas, egg and So Good Lite soy milk.
- Add to dry ingredients, blending well.
- Place in a lightly greased loaf tin.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until skewer inserted in middle of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool. Slice and serve on its own or toast and serve with yoghurt.
- *If dairy free choc chips are not available, substitute with sultanas or walnuts.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
- Per Serve
- Protein (g)2
- Saturated Fat (g)1
- Carbohydrate (g)22
- Sugars (g)7
- Sodium (mg)161
- Potassium (mg)113
- Calcium (mg)11
- Iron (mg)0.8