Gluten free cherry choc balls
Gluten free cherry choc balls are the perfect gluten free addition at Christmas and other special celebrations.
- 8 Gluten Free Weet-Bix, crushed
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 3 tbs cocoa
- ¼ cup glace cherries, chopped
- chocolate sprinkles for coating
- Place the Gluten Free Weet-Bix, condensed milk, coconut, cocoa and cherries in a bowl. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into 30 small balls and roll in chocolate sprinkles.
- Put your cherry-choc balls in a covered container, and into the refrigerator so they don’t melt.
- Get creative! You can replace glace cherries with dried fruit.
- Per Serve
- Protein (g)2
- Saturated Fat (g)1.5
- Carbohydrate (g)12
- Sugars (g)9
- Sodium (mg)38
- Potassium (mg)101
- Calcium (mg)46
- Iron (mg)0.6