Gluten free bite sized pizzas
These cute mini GF pizzas are perfect for bringing along to any type of get-together.
- ½ cup warm water
- 3 Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free
- 1 cup self-raising gluten free flour
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 100g tomato puree/ sauce
- Sliced mushrooms
- Sliced onion
- Vegan cheese, grated
- Basil and/or oregano to top!
- In a small bowl, mix the water, maple syrup, and yeast. Set aside for 5-10 minutes, until the yeast has activated.
- Add Weet-Bix™, flour and salt in together and pour in the yeast mix. Add olive oil. Mix until a dough forms. Knead well for 5 minutes on a lightly floured bench.
- Roll out dough and cut out mini bases using the top of a glass. Spread each with tomato puree/ your choice of tomato-based sauce and top with spinach, sliced mushrooms, onion and olives. Sprinkle with vegan cheese.
- Bake for 15 mins in a 180C oven, until golden and cheese has melted. Top with dried or fresh basil leaves and/or oregano and serve!
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)1.3