Gluten free berry nice muffins
Gluten free berry nice muffins are packed full of juicy raspberries and blueberries, and perfect popped in a lunchbox or enjoyed with a hot drink.
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 6 Gluten Free Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 3 tbs lite olive oil spread, melted
- Sift flour and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Stir through sugar, crushed Gluten Free Weet-Bix and berries.
- Combine egg, So Good Regular and lite olive oil spread.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190˚C for 30 minutes.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)666
- Protein (g)3
- Fat (g)3.9
- Saturated Fat (g)0.9
- Carbohydrate (g)27.1
- Sugars (g)8.7
- Dietary Fibre (g)1.7
- Sodium (mg)47
- Potassium (mg)118
- Calcium (mg)33
- Iron (mg)0.5