Gluten free Weet-Bix and banana pancakes
Gluten Free Weet-Bix and banana pancakes are delicious and have the goodness of gluten free wholegrains.
- 2 Gluten Free Weet-Bix, crushed
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup So Good Lite soy milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Place Gluten Free Weet-Bix, flour and caster sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add So Good and banana and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick frypan until almost hot. Spray with oil and add 1 heaped tbs of mixture. Cook for 1-2 minutes then turn over and cook briefly. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Tips:Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
- Per Serve
- Protein (g)3
- Saturated Fat (g)0.1
- Carbohydrate (g)44
- Sugars (g)15
- Sodium (mg)212
- Potassium (mg)215
- Calcium (mg)76
- Iron (mg)1