Gluten free banana berry smoothie
Enjoy this deliciously refreshing summer smoothie as a healthy snack or as part of a quick and easy breakfast on the run.
- 2 Weet-Bix™ Gluten-free
- 1 banana, chopped
- ½ cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 cup milk or So Good Soy or Almond milk
- Chill two serving glasses in freezer.
- Place all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into cold serving glasses.
- Freeze your chopped-up fruit beforehand, or add extra ice to make your smoothie extra refreshing.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)841
- Protein (g)7
- Fat (g)5
- Saturated Fat (g)3
- Sugars (g)16
- Dietary Fibre (g)3.2
- Sodium (mg)81
- Potassium (mg)448
- Calcium (mg)143
- Iron (mg)0.4
- Gluten (g)0