Ginger snowballs are a great treat for kids' parties, school lunchboxes or that after school snack.
- 5 Weet-Bix
- 250g packet gingernut biscuits
- 1/2 cup crystallised ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Lightly crush Weet-Bix and gingernut biscuits with a rolling pin.
- Place all the ingredients, except coconut, into a large bowl and mix well.
- Form mixture into 35 balls and toss in coconut.
- Add chopped nuts to make this recipe extra tasty and give it an extra crunch.
- Per Serve
- Protein (g)2
- Saturated Fat (g)2.1
- Carbohydrate (g)18
- Sugars (g)13.8
- Sodium (mg)46
- Potassium (mg)145
- Calcium (mg)41
- Iron (mg)0.7