Choc Lava Cake
A warm, chocolate-y treat for when only something a bit oozy will do.
- 2 Weet-Bix™, roughly crushed
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 10 g dark chocolate, roughly broken
- 1 tsp dark chocolate chips, or extra chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add all the ingredients, except the chocolate, to a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into a 1-cup oven-proof dish or ramekin. Add the dark chocolate pieces, then cover with the remaining batter. Top with chocolate chips / extra dark chocolate pieces.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and firm on top. Enjoy while warm.
Saturated Fat (g)4
Dietary Fibre (g)6.4