Cherry choc balls
These simple to make Cherry choc balls treats are perfect for Christmas and other special occasions.
- 8 Weet-Bix, crushed
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 3 tbs cocoa
- ¼ cup glace cherries, chopped
- chocolate sprinkles for coating
- Place the Weet-Bix, condensed milk, coconut, cocoa and cherries in a bowl. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into 30 small balls and roll in chocolate sprinkles.
- Store your cherry choc balls in a covered container, in the refrigerator so they don't melt.
Get creative! Try replacing glace cherries with other dried fruit.
- Per Serve
- Protein (g)2
- Saturated Fat (g)1.5
- Carbohydrate (g)12
- Sugars (g)9
- Sodium (mg)38
- Potassium (mg)101
- Calcium (mg)46
- Iron (mg)0.6