Almond butter & smashed raspberry Weet-Bix
Creamy almond butter and tangy raspberry chia jam on Weet-Bix–enjoy them as-is or with a splash of milk.
- 2 Weet Bix™ Cholesterol Lowering
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 140mL low fat milk or non-dairy milk alternative (optional)
- Smash berries with a fork and stir through chia seeds. Set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spread almond butter over Weet Bix™, top with raspberry chia jam.
- Raspberries can be replaced with any frozen berries. Chia jam can be made the night before and refrigerated.
- Almond butter can be replaced with your favourite nut or seed butter.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)986
- Protein (g)7
- Fat (g)8
- Saturated Fat (g)0.8
- Carbohydrate (g)8
- Sugars (g)6
- Dietary Fibre (g)9.9
- Sodium (mg)93
- Potassium (mg)293
- Calcium (mg)70
- Iron (mg)1
- Plant sterols (g)2