You’ll find them in households up and down the country each and every day. They’ve been loved by generations of Kiwis for over 80 years and are still New Zealand’s No. 1 breakfast cereal.
Weet-Bix™ is packed full of 97% wholegrain goodness, and provides you with a good source of iron and Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 to help release the energy you need to kickstart your day, as part of a balanced diet. Providing a natural source of fibre, Weet-Bix™ is also low in fat and sugar and contains 5 essential vitamins and minerals.
Available in 1.2kg, 1kg, 750g and 375g.
Note: serving size for 1.0kg, 1.2kg packs is 33g due to bigger wheat biscuit. Below nutritional information is relevant to 375g and 750g packs, with a 30g serving size.
Health Star Rating
The Health Star Rating is a government led initiative, rating foods from a ½ star to 5 stars based on their nutritional value. When making food choices, consider those with higher star ratings. For more information go to www.sanitarium.co.nz/health-star-rating.
- The wholegrain goodness of Weet-Bix™
- Source of fibre
- B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin and niacin)
- High in iron
- Low in sugar
- One bowl of Weet-Bix™ provides 60% of your daily wholegrain needs*
- Serving Per Pack: 12 [375g], 24 [750g]Per servePer 100g
- Energy (kJ)4441480
- Protein (g)3.612
- Fat (g)0.41.4
- Saturated Fat (g)0.10.3
- Trans Fat (g)00
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g)0.30.9
- Monounsaturated Fat (g)0.10.2
- Carbohydrate (g)20.167.0
- Sugars (g)0.82.8
- Dietary Fibre (g)3.010.1
- Sodium (mg)81270
- Potassium (mg)105350
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (mg)0.55 (50% RDI)*1.83
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (mg)0.42 (25% RDI)*1.4
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (mg)2.5 (25% RDI)*8.3
- Folate (µg)66 (33% RDI)*220
- Iron (mg)3.0 (25% RDI)*10.0
- * Percentage of Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI)
- ** 1 serve provides 16% of the folate RDI for women of childbearing age
Contains cereals containing gluten. May contain lupin.
30g (in Breakfast Tray) ONLY: Contains cereals containing gluten. May contain milk, soy, sesame, tree nuts, sulphites and lupin.