TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter, how to claim, the prize and gifts form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 15 years or over.
- The organiser of this promotion (Promotion) is New Zealand Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (Promoter) of 124 Pah Road, Royal Oak, Auckland 1023. The promotion commences on the 1st of September 2021 at 11.59pm and closes 3rd of October at 11:59pm (Promotional Period).
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period contact Weet-Bix NZ by visiting https://Instagram.com/weetbixnz/ or http://facebook.com/weetbixnz or weetbix.co.nz/contact-us/ and comment on the promotional Stat Attack “Best day ever Giveaway” post, direct message Weet-Bix NZ, fill out a contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an image or video of ones self collecting the Weet-Bix Stat Attack collector cards. There will be one winner announced every week for 4 weeks starting Monday 13th of September with the last winner chosen and announced Monday 4th of October. No entries will be accepted after the close of the Promotional Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any delivery service or equipment.
|Weekly Competition||Entry Period Commencement
(12pm on the following dates):
|Entry Period Closure
(11.59pm on the following dates):
|Weekly Winner determination
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or otherwise inappropriate entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit on entries: multiple entries are accepted, each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be a total of six (6) winners chosen who will receive one (1) full set of Weet-Bix Stat Attack cards and one (1) 750g pack of Weet-Bix wheat biscuits.
- The winners will be published on the Weet-Bix™ NZ Facebook and Instagram page within 2 days of the draw date.
- Delivery of prizes may take up to 4 weeks from close of promotion period and is subject to government covid-19 restrictions. Prizes will only be sent when Auckland is in alert level 3 or lower.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a/the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited if not claimed before 11/10/2021.
- A draw for any an unclaimed prizes may take place three (3) months after the draw date at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified via their Facebook post or private message within two (2) business days of the relevant draw.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (Content). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original artistic or literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Where a Promotion is conducted across social media: (a) Entrants’ conduct must comply with the rules of that social media platform. (b) Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat. These social media platforms are in no way responsible for any aspect of Promotions.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information and content provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information.