These Samosa patties are fantastic with sweet chilli sauce!
- 4 Sanitarium Weet-Bix™ finely crushed
- 500g potato, peeled & chopped
- 500g kumara, peeled & chopped
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- ½ cup frozen peas & corn, steamed
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Place potatoes and kumara in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer until soft. Remove from stove, strain and mash.
- Place in a large bowl mashed potato, cheese, peas & corn, curry powder, salt and egg. Mix well.
- Form into tablespoon size patties and roll in crushed Weet-Bix™.
- Heat oil in frypan and cook potato patties until golden on both sides.
- For a gluten free version of this recipe just make it with Weet-Bix™ Gluten Free.
- Can place on lightly oiled oven tray and lightly oil top of patties. Bake in a moderate hot oven, 190°C, for 30 minutes turning half way through cooking time.
Saturated Fat (g)1.3
Dietary Fibre (g)4.1