Weet-Bix Reindeer Bikkies
Get in the holiday spirit with these tasty Reindeer Bikkies. Packed with the goodness of Weet-Bix and rolled oats, they’re a perfect fun and festive addition for your next party.
Skill = Easy
- 4 Sanitarium Weet-Bix, crushed
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 100g margarine
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line trays with baking paper.
- Place the Weet-Bix, rolled oats, flour, brown sugar and cocoa in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the margarine and golden syrup in a saucepan and heat gently until melted.
- Mix the boiling water and baking soda together then pour into the margarine mixture. Add to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place tablespoons of the mixture onto the trays. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Place on a rack to cool.
- Chocolate melts, cranberries or raisins, and white chocolate drops for mouth, eyes and nose and pretzels for antlers.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING: