Gluten free double choc balls
Gluten free double choc balls are a quick, easy and delicious dessert with the goodness of Gluten Free Weet-Bix.
- 8 Gluten Free Weet-Bix biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup sultanas
- ½ cup cocoa
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup gluten free chocolate sprinkles
- Place all ingredients except chocolate sprinkles in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Form mixture into 30 balls and toss in chocolate sprinkles until covered.
- Try adding chopped nuts of your choice for extra crunch and variety.
- Per Serve
- Protein (g)2
- Saturated Fat (g)1
- Carbohydrate (g)15
- Sugars (g)11
- Sodium (mg)38
- Potassium (mg)121
- Calcium (mg)44
- Iron (mg)0.7