Classic vegan nachos
Nachos are always a crowd pleaser and these Classic Vegan Nachos are no exception.
- 1 pack Vegie Delights Gluten Free Savoury Vegie Mince
- 1 (120g) brown onion, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ bunch coriander
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons smoky paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 x 400g tin black beans, rinsed and drained
- 300g packet corn chips
- Optional: ½ cup The Alternative Dairy Co. vegan cheddar cheese, grated
- 250g tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium sized avocado, peeled and diced
- ½ Spanish onion, peeled and diced
- Juice of half a lemon
- Heat oven to 200°C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Cook the nachos mix by adding 2 tablespoons olive oil to frypan, followed by onion, garlic and coriander, and cook for 4-5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add cumin, smoky paprika, Vegie Delights Gluten Free Savoury Vegie Mince, tomato paste, black beans. Stir then cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Spread corn chips evenly over the baking tray, top with Vegie Delights Gluten Free Savoury Vegie Mince nachos mix sprinkled with Alternative Dairy Co. vegan cheddar cheese (if using) and place in oven to cook for 15 mins.
- Mix salsa ingredients together in a bowl, season with sea salt and black pepper, spoon over nachos from oven and serve.
- Per Serve
- Energy (kJ)3627
- Protein (g)32.1
- Fat (g)43.8
- Saturated Fat (g)8.0
- Carbohydrate (g)76.0
- Sugars (g)14.2
- Dietary Fibre (g)29.6
- Sodium (mg)719.1
- Calcium (mg)195.3
- Iron (mg)10.2