Skill = medium
- 2 cups Sanitarium Weet-Bix, crushed
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup Sanitarium So Good Lite soymilk
- 1/3 cup low-fat vanilla custard
- 800g apricot halves in natural juices, drained
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C. Line a 20cm x 30cm lamington tin with baking paper. Place crushed Weet-Bix on the baking paper to make base.
- Place margarine and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
- Blend flour and baking powder together, then gently fold flour mix and So Good into margarine mixture.
- Spoon half onto Weet-Bix base then top with custard and then remaining cake mix.
- Gently push apricot halves, round side up, into cake mix. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING:
You might also like
Gluten Free Ginger Snowballs
Great for kids parties.View the recipe ›