Health Star Rating
The Health Star Rating (HSR) of a product is based on a calculation that considers the amount of energy, saturated fat, sugars, protein and fibre present in a food, along with the fruit, vegetable, nuts and legume content.
Click here for more information about the Health Star Rating program
- Very high in wholegrains*
- Source of fibre
- High in B vitamins (B1, B2, B3) for energy and vitality, to get the most out of your day*
- High in iron to help your body produce energy**
- High in folate to assist your natural defences**
- Source of magnesium for nerve and muscle function**
- No artificial colours or flavours
* One 37g serve of Weet-Bix™ Blends Cranberry + Coconut contributes 58% towards the Grains & Legumes Nutrition Council™ 48g Wholegrain Daily Target Intake.
** As part of a balanced diet
- Serving Per Pack: 12Per servePer 100g
- Energy (kJ)5621520
- Protein (g)3.710.1
- Fat (g)1.33.5
- Saturated Fat (g)0.71.8
- Carbohydrate (g)24.666.5
- Sugars (g)4.512.1
- Dietary Fibre (g)3.910.5
- Sodium (mg)90244
- Potassium (mg)133360
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (mg)0.55 (50% RDI)*1.49
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (mg)0.43 (25% RDI)*1.16
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (mg)2.5 (25% RDI)*6.8
- Folate (µg)83 (42% RDI)*225
- Vitamin E (g)2.5 (25% RDI)*6.8
- Iron (mg)3 (25% RDI)*8.1
- Magnesium (mg)32 (10% RDI)*86
- * Percentage of Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI)
- ** 1 serve provides 21% of the folate for women of childbearing age.
Contains cereals containing gluten. May contain soy, milk, tree nuts, sesame and lupin.